Big issues require a big effort but organizing and managing a coalition can be overwhelming. JST Strategies has extensive experience in developing and managing complex coalitions. As insiders, we know how to develop messages and deploy resources in a way that will best resonate with policymakers. We will quickly identify the most valuable targets to receive your message and work diligently to bring them to your side. You can trust that your investment is being put to its highest and best use with JST.
- Leading advocacy for the Internet Freedom Business Alliance (IFBA), a wide-ranging group of public interest groups and telecom providers advocating for “Net Neutrality”.
- Managing the Owner’s Rights Initiative (ORI), a coalition of over two dozen companies and trade associations working to ensure the free transferability of personal property in domestic markets and across international borders.
- Leading a coalition of US importers seeking to reform the inefficient and ineffective system for collecting anti-dumping and countervailing duties, which undermines U.S. competitiveness.
- Develop and implement the legislative strategy for a public interest coalition working to reform the electronic privacy laws.
- Designed and implemented the lobbying strategy for several high profile technology companies to stop passage of legislation that would place new, burdensome regulations on the Internet. Our efforts were detailed in the book “Hacking Politics”.